Community Input and Engagement
Your input is very important to us and we want to know what you think. By being part of the conversation and having your say you can help us create a vibrant, connected, diverse community and shape the future of Forbes.
Multi-Purpose Equestrian Precinct Site Consultation
|Multi-Purpose Equestrian Precinct Site
Council has scheduled a Town Hall Meeting for stakeholders and the community. Council is seeking additional feedback on the proposed site for the multi-purpose equestrian precinct. We want to ensure that all stakeholders and community members have an opportunity to provide feedback on this proposal.
Date: Tuesday 24 January 2023.
Location: Forbes Town Hall, Harold Street
Your Say Forbes
We want to hear your ideas and feedback on issues that are important to you. By participating, you can help Council make well-informed decisions that achieve the best outcomes for our community. We will consider your feedback and report back to you on how your input contributed to Council decisions.
You can provide feedback to the Shire on topics such as:
- The future vision for Forbes
- How you feel about specific plans and projects that the town has in mind
- Local Planning Policies, Local Planning Scheme or other Planning Strategies.
- Development approvals
There are a number of other ways you can get involved in Council decision-making:
- Like our Facebook page for the latest information here
- View the latest media releases and news items here
- Get involved in community events and activities here
- Contact our friendly Community Relations Officer on 02 6852 2300.
To see our Policies relating to Community Consultation click on the link below:
Community Consultation Policy
To view Strategic Documents click link below: