Please notify council as soon as possible if any of your personal details have changed, such as address, name, pensioner status. You can do this by either:

1. Download the pdf form and either post or email to Council. Via post to: The General Manager,  Forbes Shire Council  PO Box 333  Forbes, NSW, 2871 or email -

Change of Details Form (PDF 107KB)
Concession Form (PDF 139.4KB)
Direct Debit Form (PDF 155.4KB)


2. Complete the relevant form online.

Change of Details Form
Concession Form
Direct Debit Form


Please note: Council will accept notifications from a Managing Agent on behalf of a property owner but WILL NOT accept notifications of change of address over the telephone.

How do I change the name on my Rate Notice?

If you need to change the name on your Rate Notice, you must provide Council with appropriate documentation. Please note that changing your details with council only change records held by us. If you would like to change the name on your property title, you should contact Land and Property Information. Documentation required to change your name includes: marriage certificate divorce decree new driver’s licence. Please attach this documentation to the completed Change of Name Form.